Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day....
To my lovely Mom, Mrs Noor Aziah Saidan Happy Mother's Day Mak....
May Allah s.w.t blessed you for the rest of your life.....Thank you so much mak for being my mother, friend, banker(along), sister even enemy sometime..hahhaha...since i was born until now, you're the best one that i had in this world....please forgive my wrong doing to you...
ALYN SAYANG MAK!!...
And to my Mom In Law, Mrs Norhapisah Bt Ahmad also to my sister in law,Mrs Nurul Ayu Abu Jalil Happy Mother's Day to you too mak and ayu. Thank you so much for being apart of my family, you're so kind to me. Love Youuuu...
And the last one, very very very Happy Mother's Day to all my friend who've been MOTHERHOOD, welcome to mommy's club yaw....
P/S: sorry for the late wishes entry...huhuhu...

No comments: