Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

my short offday.....

oke....yesterday is my offday nursing fareez..... Almost 1year i didnt go for movies.....and we [me and myra a.k.a maksu fareez] went to watched movie somewhere around sitiawan....the cinema is quite oke lor....finally we decide to watch G.I JOE at 12.15pm... The movie was awesome....full of action n stunt...the best part is when the lady from joes team riding a superb motobike.....it was gile-gile punye best....i noe its just a camera trick or the picture was edited....xkesah la tapi suke sgt....feel lyke to watch it again....can ah????.... =P Well....5 star for G.I JOE!!!.... I lyke... at 2pm we had our lunch at Uncle John Kopitiam.... Nyum....nyum....we soo lapar....Before our meal ready to serve....a few picto been taken(sempat lagi)..... =) i lyke i lyke

No comments: