Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

fully nursing.....



wat a SURPRISED!!!!!..... it is true oke....believe it guy's..believe it!!!!!...... That now and this moment that aim fully nursing my little fareez..... OMG i love it... =) Some of my friend said...'are you gone mad???...'......'penat2 blaja x keje....' and wat so ever.....so many to type...huhuhu ELLO GUYS.....he is my only son that i have rite now wats wrong wif it......he is my own blood....that is my sacrifice and aim willing to do so....I LOVE MY SON SO SO MUCH....i dont want to miss even 1sec to see my fareez grown up... i cant wait to hear his 1stly word...i want to see his 1st step and run to me wif his big hug.....i really really want to see anything from him wif my own eye..... Ouhhh....it was so nice....

No comments: