Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

our 1stly anniversary...

ermm...actually a bit late from the truly date to post hahaha...never mind lah kan...well me n my darl didn't celebrate our anny its bcoz now aim doing my 'berpantang day' for 44 days maybe up to 100 days (ohh please help me)...so we do it later by next month kowt...he promise me smethin' very special n it goes 'double'...woww wee~!!!...luv u luv u hubby!!!...i cant wait to finish all this pantang-pantang...make me suffered ok.... To my sayang d sayang lagi d-chenta n ter-qaseh....happy 1st anniversary my love...may Allah swt bless us n our marriage also our lttle cute deary fareez...n truly from the deep of my heart i love u soo much hubby...u the only one for me for ever n ever...love u dear~...

No comments: